Digital Content/ Development

This is few of video sample that i considered as a lead to my project's visualization, the use of light trails, laser and photon bending graphic seems cool for me. I can barely used them to integrated with the midi sound and let it both sync and spar nicely, so the communication that are going to exist will be projected like super uber cool. 'hopefully'

A light trails graphic or in easy term to recognize is the laser visualization. The graphic presentation is set the audio wave, so intentionally with the tempo, rhythm of the sound has been alter the visualization will also get affected and stridently would create an art piece.






This is taken from mac's screen saver, i saw this visualization and my brains triggered that this would do too. The vibe of the music might not look really sync with the visualization but a credit goes to the inventor because the effort really shown to make sure the visual and audio goes accordingly smooth.



This is another great audio visualization example, the bit and the graphic really does the synchronization goes well. I'd like to see my project goes like this soon, hopefully.



Now, clearly i know what graphic and the type of visualization that's are needed as an output to my project. I should goes on by learning the application and study some of the script to make sure it will 100% works. Meet on the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment