Content Development #2

cont from previous

SuperCollider

"SuperCollider is an environment and programming language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition. It provides an interpreted object-oriented language which functions as a network client to a state of the art, realtime sound synthesis serve"

in the simplest way, SuperCollider is working based scripting and programming language to create real time audio synthesis. It is the alternate ways to create midi sound.

I did some experiment with my arduino (check my above post) and what my ideas is, to connect arduino and SuperCollider via processing.


Arduino + IDE + SuperCollider via Processing = Midi Sound with Visualization.


orite it might be difficult to understand, even i have found myself really numb to understand what is actually happen. lets free your mind with the video that used SuperCollider to project the visualization and sync it with audio, hopefully you guys can understand. harhar



here another one.



ok, i was so amazing with the result of SuperCollider sync with processing, but still to figure it out by myself is quite difficult, the scripting and programming is really killing me tho.tsuk.

So i guess, using vvvv and max/msp is is quite decent rather than SuperCollider, since vvvv and max msp is involved with less scripting and quite easy to understand compare than SuperCollider and his scripting (duh) and another thing is, SuperCollider is actually is a Mac OSx based platform and as for me, i dont have mac pc or what so related, its quite difficult to understand the terms (another reason for me to buy mbp harhar).

This is the installation that made using SuperCollider and Processing.




references:
wikipedia
Super Collider Official

No comments:

Post a Comment