Budget Sheet

The approximate total cost of my project, but some of them i might not be able to afford it.
So just stick to the important stuff first, literally all my project stuff is not complete yet.
All the equipment is still under R&D stage, for example, the sensory subject. My Ultrasonic sensor is not working so well so i guess i should replace it with Sharp IR sensor and the use of 5k potentiometer is seems giving me trouble, my arduino is automatically turned off when the pots reaches the higher value, going to try with 10k later. Here is the budget sheet that i've plan for my project.


Hopefully i can manage to gather all the stuff i need for this project as soon as possible.
the next stage will get more crucial than all the critique i guess.
Please let me finish my project as smoothly as i can. *crossed finger*

No comments:

Post a Comment